Impel's Inventory Management is an online-and-mobile inventory solution for tracking and managing your inventory across multiple branches and warehouses, optionally at a Batch level. For time-sensitive products, you can include expiry dates that can be checked when goods are assigned to an invoice. Serialized inventory can be tracked right up to the end-consumer level. Inventory shipments from suppliers can be tracked through In-transit mode.
With Impel you can:
- Achieve seamless integration between pre- and post-sales activities in one solution
- Manage organization-wide product catalogs, documents, product agreements for an enhanced 360-degree view of your inventory
- Transfer goods into and out of your branches, from vendors and to customers
- Assign goods to an invoice online, ensuring that inventory levels are always correctly reflected in every location
- Manage up-to-date stock position by seamless integration between order fulfillment and available stock in each location
- Report on inventory levels across branches, at an organization level, wherever - from anywhere, securely
- Exclude expired goods in invoice assignment, report on them periodically, ship them out of your locations, possibly back to vendors
- Track stock positions at your distributors and dealers via SMS Create, track and manage all your inventory transactions, sales quotes and purchase orders effectively.